“BELLATOR” (LEGAL COST INSURANCE)
Legal cover is available to small and medium-sized businesses.
The company may also nominate a maximum of up to 10 directors or senior managers [including their spouse and dependent children] to enjoy legal cover in their private capacity.
Legal cover is available up to a maximum limit of R200 000 per annum. Each claim may also not exceed the maximum limit of R200 000 over its life span.
Legal Benefits and Services
• Unlimited legal advice
• Drafting and vetting of legal documentation
• Firearm license registration or renewal
• Contractual or delictual claims made by or against Insured
• Bail applications up to R5 000
• Criminal matters
• Uninsured loss recovery
• Litigation regards to tax and financial matters
• Consumer related matters
• Unopposed divorce matters up to R8 000
• Maintenance matters up to R15 000
• Child Custody matters up to R15 000
• Private Security Industry Regulation Act [PSIRA]
• Private Security Sector Provident Fund [PSSPF]
• Compensation Fund [COIDA or WCC]
• Company Intellectual Property Commission [CIPC]
• Disbursements up to a maximum of R15 000 per annum